We welcome new and experienced players to join our club! Here are the details:
Members of the WPTC women’s daytime league are required to:
- Be available for most weekly matches. Depending on the series, matches take place on Thursday mornings from 9am – 12pm, Thursday afternoons from 12pm – 3pm, or Friday mornings from 9am – 11am.
- Be available for most weekly drills. Depending on the series, drills take place on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday between 9am and 3pm.
- Adhere to the WPTC and NSWPTL bylaws
- Purchase a WPTC annual membership for $750.
- Pay for drills, $35 per 90 minute drill with a pro. Drill fees are billed and due in advance of each season.
- Provide food and beverages for home matches, source and cost to be determined by individual teams (subject to COVID guidelines for the 2020-2021 Season).
Beginners should consider the our Monday Night Paddle Program or the Winnetka Park District Clinics for beginners (go to www.winpark.org to register). Once you have gained some experience you will be ready to play in the Weekday Travel League or the Monday Night Travel League (see below). For Weekday Travel League, you will need to contact our coordinator to apply for our entry level team.
Please contact us to explore your options at WPTC! We have open enrollment from the end of the season through August for the Weekday Travel League. We’ll ask you to schedule an evaluation play-in hour with our pro and two other players (not a challenge, you don’t have to “win”) to determine the best spot for you on our ladder.
Monday Night League:
This league is a great option for women who cannot commit to play during the day, but otherwise want to compete against women from nearby clubs. Teams will be formed in an A, B or C division and play will start at 7:00 PM on Monday nights (there is no required drill sessions for this Monday Night League). This league is being offered by WPTC in addition to our Monday Night Paddle Learn and Play Program which is for women who want to take advantage of organized instruction and round robin play, without having to travel and compete at other clubs. Annual Membership fee is $750.
WPTC Women’s Coordinators:
Tanya Hussey, firstname.lastname@example.org, Daytime League
Holly Kawula, email@example.com, Daytime League
Sacha Gordon, firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday Night League