We welcome new and experienced players to join our club! Here are the details:
Members of the WPTC women’s league are required to:
- Be available for most weekly matches. Depending on the series, matches take place on Thursday mornings from 9am – 12pm, Thursday afternoons from 12pm – 3pm, or Friday mornings from 9am – 11am.
- Be available for most weekly drills. Depending on the series, drills take place on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday between 9am and 3pm.
- Adhere to the WPTC and NSWPTL bylaws
- Purchase an annual membership for $650.
- Pay for drills, $15 a week for 45 minutes with a pro, $30 for 90 minutes. Individual teams decide to have one or two pros per drill (45 or 90 minutes).
- Pay an annual $35 ball fee
- Provide food and beverages for home matches, source and cost to be determined by individual teams.
You’ve taken some lessons and are ready to start playing competitively? Great! Contact our coordinator to apply for our entry level team by August 1st.
Please contact us to explore your options at WPTC! We have open enrollment from the end of the season through August. We’ll ask you to schedule an evaluation play-in hour with our pro and two other players (not a challenge, you don’t have to “win”) to determine the best spot for you on our ladder.
WPTC Women’s Coordinator